Monday 13 October 2014

Where have I been?

I guess I should start with a sorry! I apologize in advance for not writing a blog post since July...

So where have I been?

I've not gone anywhere, I'm still here! As you may or may not know I have a YouTube Channel, I have been doing so much filming and editing (I'm not complaining, I love it!) I've got major under eye circles as I've been staying up till 1 in the morning editing videos for you. So I'm putting a lot of hard work in to them. I'm honestly loving making videos so so much, I just recently hit over 100 subscribers and my channels had over 3,000 views which is AMAZING!! I was so not expecting that, I came on to YouTube to express my feelings to people about different things, and show my love for makeup and create different looks for you..so thank you all so much.

Talking of Makeup, I've also been doing some work as I not long ago applied to the QC Makeup Academy Online School. It is a Makeup Artistry Course that I am doing, and am loving so much! When I pass this I will be an Professional Makeup Artist which is my absolute dream! I'm so excited, I am also planning on doing a detailed video on the course so you understand a little bit more about it if you don't already so if you would like to see that let me know!

Anyways, I thought I would just say a quick hello and to also say I will be back doing regular blog posts so keep your eyes peeled :-)

I hope your all having a lovely day wherever you are! 

X

Check out my recent video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTTUba_3NPE

No comments:

Post a Comment