Monday 8 December 2014

Christmas Sparkles

Hello! 
Christmas Season is here, the decorations are up, the sparkles & Glitter are out & the heating is on!

So today I'm showing you my favorite Sparkly & Glossy Makeup Look for this Festive Season, it is a Signature Look, so very suitable for Christmas Party's!


So here is what the Makeup looks like, I am in love with this look so much! It's so glittery, festive & Chic! I never wear false lashes, but these ones are from Primark and I really love them, I think their still really subtle and their not to dramatic, they are super easy and comfortable to wear. I got them in a set of 3 for about £3!

Makeup Used-
Rimmel Nude Foundation 
MAC Prolongwear Concealer 
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Rimmel Natural Bronzer
Topshop Glow Highlighter - Polished
Revolution Foil Eyeshadow - Rose Gold
Barry M Brown eyeshadow
Maybelline The Colossal Mascara
Primarks Falsies
MAC Omega 
L'Oreal Privee ' Cheryl's Nude
Burts Bee's Lip Gloss- Blush

If you want to see how I put this on, I done a Tutorial so you can check that here if you wish too
http://goo.gl/9DoigC

X



No comments:

Post a Comment